Cape Coral break in foiled by barking dog June 17, 2021 Advertisement“I went back to my room, laid back down,” she said. “Five or ten minutes later, I hear more banging.”Confused, she followed the noise to see what it was. “Noise started to get closer and closer and louder,” she said. That’s when she opened the garage door. “I found him, half of his body was hanging out and I saw his legs dangling,” she said. In disbelief and still half asleep, she blurted, “What the **** are you doing?” The man was on the run from the same police who knocked on Galeano’s neighbors door. According to Galeano, the man said he was sorry and that he broke through the drywall in the attic dividing the duplex. The felon then slipped back into the hot, dark attic. “He just pulled the door closed and just went about his way,” she said. The man was able to evade police capture. NBC-2’s Gage Goulding found a paper posted on the neighbors door. The landlord has evicted the neighbor. The felon the police came to arrest remains on the run. CAPE CORAL. Fla.– When a woman walked into her garage on Wednesday, she found a felon hanging from the attic entryway of her home.Janece Galeano said she was napping when police knocked on the door of her home in a duplex situated along Santa Barbara Place in Cape Coral. “They were looking for someone apparently,” Galeano said. She was about to come face to face with that person. Cape Coral applies for FWC grant to improve Yacht Club Park’s marina June 16, 2021 AdvertisementDC Young Fly knocks out heckler (video) – Rolling OutRead more6 comments’Mortal Kombat’ Exceeded Expectations Says WarnerMedia ExecutiveRead more2 commentsDo You Remember Bob’s Big Boy?Read more1 commentsKISS Front Man Paul Stanley Reveals This Is The End Of KISS As A Touring Band, For RealRead more1 comments Cape Coral man tries to figure out meaning of his 25-year-old tattoos June 16, 2021 Advertisement WATCH: Porch pirate targets newly moved in Cape Coral residents June 16, 2021 AdvertisementRecommended ArticlesBrie Larson Reportedly Replacing Robert Downey Jr. As The Face Of The MCURead more81 commentsGal Gadot Reportedly Being Recast As Wonder Woman For The FlashRead more29 comments RELATEDTOPICS AdvertisementTags: Cape CoralWanted manweird news Advertisement
NSW Government set to support communities for NAIDOC Week 2021 Minister of StateThe NSW Government is gearing up to support community-led and COVID-safe NAIDOC Week events across the state in 2021, with applications now open for funding for the 4 – 11 July celebrations.Minister for Aboriginal Affairs Don Harwin said that large or small, each celebration makes an important contribution to communities across NSW.“NAIDOC Week is a significant time in Australia, and I’m lucky to have seen first-hand the passion that communities across the state put into sharing and celebrating our ancient culture and diversity,” Mr Harwin said.“Having helped communities to successfully stage a range of COVID-safe celebrations last year, including fun days, arts projects and online experiences, we’re confident of being able to support these again in 2021.“Now is the time to start planning for July’s events, and I encourage communities to take up this opportunity.”The NAIDOC Grants program is an initiative administered by Aboriginal Affairs NSW that aims to celebrate Aboriginal history, culture and achievements during NAIDOC Week.Through a variety of grants, ranging from $500 to $3000, eligible organisations are supported to promote greater awareness and understanding of Aboriginal history and culture within their broader local or regional community. /Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here. Why?Well, unlike many news organisations, we have no sponsors, no corporate or ideological interests. We don’t put up a paywall – we believe in free access to information of public interest. Media ownership in Australia is one of the most concentrated in the world (Learn more). Since the trend of consolidation is and has historically been upward, fewer and fewer individuals or organizations control increasing shares of the mass media in our country. According to independent assessment, about 98% of the media sector is held by three conglomerates. This tendency is not only totally unacceptable, but also to a degree frightening). Learn more hereWe endeavour to provide the community with real-time access to true unfiltered news firsthand from primary sources. It is a bumpy road with all sorties of difficulties. We can only achieve this goal together. Our website is open to any citizen journalists and organizations who want to contribute, publish high-quality insights or send media releases to improve public access to impartial information. You and we have the right to know, learn, read, hear what and how we deem appropriate.Your support is greatly appreciated. All donations are kept completely private and confidential.Thank you in advance!Tags:Aboriginal, Arts, Australia, community, culture, Government, grants program, Internet, Minister, New South Wales, NSW, online
CoStar Group’s Andrew Florance (Credit: CoStar)CoStar Group has borrowed $745 million from its line of credit to fund its acquisition of RentPath, and as a hedge against the tumultuous market.In a regulatory filing Thursday, the real estate data firm said, “The increased cash position… allows for greater financial flexibility in light of current uncertainty in the global markets resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak.”In the filing, CoStar said the proceeds may also fund “other potential strategic acquisitions” and general corporate purposes.CoStar announced a deal to acquire RentPath out of bankruptcy in February for $588 million. The troubled company, which operated ApartmentGuide.com, Rentals.com and Rent.com, was owned by TPG Capital reportedly and filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy a week prior.CoStar generated $1.4 billion in revenue in 2019, up from $1.2 billion in 2018. Its net income in 2019 was $315 million, up 32 percent after a year of acquisitions and the end of its protracted legal fight with now-defunct Xceligent.The real estate data firm ended the year with cash and cash equivalents of $1.07 billion; proceeds from the borrowings boosted the number to $1.9 billion as of March 25.During a Feb. 25 earnings call, CEO Andrew Florance said CoStar’s results were bolstered by the strong performance of its apartment listings businesses, including Apartments.com. At the time, he said CoStar would double its marketing for Apartments.com to $250 million a year.Read moreHow CoStar became a $15B juggernaautCoStar acquires RentPath from bankruptcyCoStar buys STR for $450M
Newspaper A Bola reports that after having a first bid turned down, the Gunners have made a second offer for the 17-year-old.That first attempt was €20m. This time, the amount still didn’t get to the player’s €45m release clause, and was rejected again.Arsenal are said to be ‘testing the patience’ of Sporting’s board. The Gunners know about Joelson’s release clause, but try to get a positive response as they’re aware of the Lions’ need for money.Embed from Getty ImagesA Bola insists that Arsenal are very engaged in signing Joelson, and have been in ‘constant contact’ with his agent Kia Joorabchian.In case the Gunners feel that the winger is about to move somewhere else, then they’d be ready to trigger his release clause and guarantee the signing.Borussia Dortmund and Juventus are said to be the two other clubs in the race, as the German side have also offered €20m for the player.by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayHero Wars根本不可能获得这个宝藏！来证明我们错了Hero WarsUndoForge of Empires – Free Online GameBuild a City, Trade With Your Neighbors, Play With Your FriendsForge of Empires – Free Online GameUndoDBSJoseph Schooling: A changed swimmer believes he can write a new storyDBSUndoNessa HearingPeople in Singapore Born Before 1965 Eligible for Free Hearing Aid TrialNessa HearingUndoRaid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadThe Fantasy World of This Game Is Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen BeforeRaid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadUndoWealthMastery.asiaThis Singaporean Couple is Disrupting A $3 Trillion IndustryWealthMastery.asiaUndoSingtelGet 50GB for $35 on SG’s #1 network.SingtelUndoGOMO by Singtel.Switch to GOMO. 40GB for $20 for 12 months!GOMO by Singtel.UndoTip ParentsBaby Keeps Waking Up With Scratches, Mom Checks Camera And Calls CopsTip ParentsUndo Arsenal are insisting on the signing of Sporting winger Joelson Fernandes, according to claims from Portugal today.
Abu Dhabi: The UAE is excited about the IPL. Rajasthan Royals made their first flight to Dubai ahead of the match. The Rajasthan Royals arrived wearing PPE kits as per the Kovid protocol. The stars have shared pictures of it on social media.UAE ready! 😷💗#HallaBol | #RoyalsFamily pic.twitter.com/fJaUrFSwq5– Rajasthan Royals (@rajasthanroyals) August 20, 2020In addition to the Rajasthan Royals, IPL teams Kings XI Punjab and Kolkata Knight Riders have also arrived in the UAE. Rajasthan Royals and Punjab arrived in Dubai on a chartered flight. The players, who have undergone two Kovid tests in India, will have to stay in the quarantine for another six days. In the meantime, it will be tested three times. The team can only participate in camp if all three are negative.Harpreet paaji is making an important announcement, please listen to it carefully. 😋🔊#SaddaPunjab #IPL2020 pic.twitter.com/Zem9cQdwTP— Kings XI Punjab (@lionsdenkxip) August 20, 2020The IPL will be held from September 19. The tournament will be held in three venues: Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai. Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore will arrive in the UAE today.
ABC News(VISTA COUNTY, Calif.) — The California woman who pleaded guilty after fatally mowing down a U.S. sailor with her car in an apparent road rage incident opened up about the anguish she now feels about what happened.“It turned out terribly for everyone involved,” Darla Jackson, 27, told ABC News’ 20/20 in an interview at Vista County Jail. “I deeply regret what happened.”She was charged with first-degree murder after a highway altercation with 39-year-old Navy Chief Petty Officer Zach Buob on his motorcycle on May 28, 2015, that ended in his death.Earlier this year, Jackson pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.“My daughter doesn’t have her mother and won’t for a very long time,” she said through tears.Prosecutors said Jackson, who was driving a Nissan Altima, cut off Buob while traveling northbound on Interstate 5 near San Diego, and the two got into an argument. Jackson said he drove his red motorcycle aggressively, made hand gestures at her and kicked the side of her car, and that she chased him down, following him from I-5 onto state Route 54. Her attorney, Stephen Cline, said Buob’s kick was hard enough to leave a dent and a shoe print.“She couldn’t believe that he had done it,” Cline told 20/20, adding that Jackson decided to follow him to get the license plate number. But her decision to follow Buob ended badly. Another motorist captured a few seconds of her high-speed chase on video.“What happens is, he slows down. … The driver doesn’t react fast enough to that to gauge how much he’s slowing down,” Cline said. “So the nose of her car literally rolls up onto the back wheel of the motorcycle.”Police said the car and motorcycle skidded together for about 315 feet before they became dislodged and Buob hit the ground. Jackson said she swerved to avoid hitting the bike but ended up running over him. He died at a hospital.On Thursday, Jackson said she knows she never should have gotten that close to his motorcycle and that the situation was avoidable.“I let my pride get the best of me,” Jackson said. “I shouldn’t have been speeding. I shouldn’t have been negligent.”Watch the full story on ABC News’ 20/20 on Friday, June 30, at 10 p.m. ET. Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.Powered by WPeMatico Related